Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I know, it's about time :)

It's not that I have nothing to blog about--my kids provide plenty of inspiration! This picture is from a night in April. Glen and I had been out for dinner, and Britta was babysitting, with Samantha's help. They had seen a cloud that Britta thought looked suspicious, so she sent everyone to the basement. When we called home to check in, we told her not to worry and to go back upstairs. Tate is a worrier, and storms are not his favorite thing. After being put to bed, he gathered everything important to him and stuffed it into his sleeping bag, so that if he needed to go to the basement again, all of his favorite things would be together in one place. Then he fell asleep on top of all of it. :)

2 comments:

Kiki said...

That's hilarious. And quite smart.

*Ida* said...

How Clever! And how awesome your kids are old enough to stay home nowadays!